CSC 104 weekly discussion week 10

Hi, welcome to my week Discussion CSC 104 Week 10 

This week we continue discussing the condition function and how it applied to different tasks.

Now I have a more clear image of what condition function is and how it applied to recursion functions.

Like what Prof. Jacqueline taught in the class, my thinking method and logical is similar to her (list the question, what we need to get, draw the design in our mind and finally get the code we need).

The recursion function is also interesting to discover. I think a lot of interesting functions are all based on Recursions. such as limiting words characters, doing sort in a particular string, or even make the function to run again and again and ultimately achieve the answer we want. Hence, I will be more focus on recursion on the remaining semester.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC 104 weekly discussion week 8

CSC 104 weekly discussion week 11,12