CSC 104 weekly discussion week 8

Hi everyone! Welcome to my CSC weekly discussion week 8 

Today I will talk about the material we've taught in class, which is very interesting for me.


This week we mainly focused on the image and the how to form the image using the programming skill. By utilizing the function (Image->Color), we can get the actual data from each pixel in the picture.

Becoming Only Black and White 
We can also invert the color or exchange red pixel to green, green pixel to blue as well as blue pixel to red. 

I feel comfortable in this section since I always use Photoshop to change the property of the image, Now I have a clear understanding of how the photoshop works in general. If I l know more advanced functions in future, I properly can develop another software like Photoshop 🤗.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC 104 weekly discussion week 10

CSC 104 weekly discussion week 11,12