CSC Final Blog

At the beginning, We have a question

Why Computer Science fascinating people?

The Beginning of my CS Interest
     In the 21st century, we have noticed the fact that Computer Science is everywhere across the world. Technology and porgramming exists as small as a mobile phone in everyone's pocket, as big as the super CPU in the super Computer. 

    The reason why I am interested in Computer was back to high school. When I tried to build a Hugh building in My Minecraft city. I spent a lot of time trying to make my building higher and higher. My friend, However, told me that my pace was too slow. He taught me that if I want save my time, I can just simply use some special codes which helped me to  complete the entire building in a minute. I was surprised at that moment and determined that I want to study Computer Science in My University Life because it so amazing!


TOO Hard!!!!!!  NO! Just calm down and read every Line!
   While I don’t have any Programming experiences, CSC 104 provided me a lot of unique experiences and taught me a lot about what the concept of Computer. Every digit, every image was built by codes and computer languages. I was really fascinated at the first time when I defined my own function and passed the check-expect. Basically, what you need to have is a clear mind on what your input is and try your best to get it's output. For a new learner in this field, I highly suggest you don’t just look at the function and try to get it instantly. You need to pay more attention to the head of the function, the structure and the object inside the code. Otherwise, it is really easy for you to make some mistakes.


Animation is another type of Programming 

    In this semester, the hardest problem for me was the project since there are a lot of condition functions. While the condition function is the hardest function in the entire course, the prof. Jacqueline was very helpful and taught us the step of forming a function in your mind. At the beginning, try write the documentation of the function then design it. Finally write it out. These steps are efficient and helpful since it is kind of a  logical thinking in your mind and these brainstorming helps you a lot when dealing with complex functions.

   Overall, I highly recommend you should take one of the Computer Science course Since it inspires people about what CS is and build up their knowledge, which is necessary in this era. For me, I think computer science courses provide me a lot of good experiences on programming and I will continue studying it in next semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC 104 weekly discussion week 10

CSC 104 weekly discussion week 8

CSC 104 weekly discussion week 11,12